Nataly

 I, like many on FF, did not remain indifferent to the dress of October! The fabric is quite simple, gabardine (the expense is 2 meters), honestly say a dress test - to learn a good pattern or not :) The color of the dress is very fashionable this season "Bordeaux", the color of the wine and how it is also called Burgundy, leaned under the already available shoes :) )) The pattern is very good, did not fit and did not change anything; the whole village is perfect! Sew was very easy, the dress was ready almost in one evening!



 The idea of ​​the dress appeared when I saw a fabric with a print exactly like on my shoes! Immediately bought a cut of 1 meter and planned to sew a skirt, but ... I thought, twisted the fabric and decided that the skirt with such a print would fill my already wide hips. And the idea arose to combine several fabrics and sew a dress. The fabric on the skirt was chosen slightly viscose with a pile, I think it complements suede shoes! Pattern of the shelf for the specified model (only a little more closed the back is made and without the assembly), Baska built herself, the skirt for the classic pattern of a pencil skirt! That's such a successful combination I got!


 The state of inspiration arises in a person who passionately and stubbornly strives for a creative solution to the task at hand. On the sewing of this dress I was inspired by the beautiful Ilonya (Ilariya) - thank you very much for showing the wonderful dress "My Venice" !!!

Fabric thin knitted fabric with a delicate floral print - consumption of 2 meters for 38 size. Of the changes - the length (shortened by 8 cm) and added sleeves. I really like the result, my fears about the "drapery will be full" completely disappeared - on the contrary in this dress the décolleté line looks very advantageous!



  I am now on vacation and specially for this event - literally 5 minutes before the plane sewed this dress. He had no plans at all, but having collected his suitcase - realized that there were not enough dresses in it)) I used knitted oil, 1.5 meters. It was very easy for me, it was only length. I apologize for the fact that the dress is a little crumpled - all the same in the baggage has visited, and the iron in our room is not.








Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Sara

Aleksandra