Sara


    Blouse

 Blouse in the style of the 70's. I sewed it specially for the purchased costume. Why bought, because I sew everything for myself
 artificial crepe, it does not crumple and as practice shows, it is worn more often than I would like - no ironing, it is washed away instantly, it dries quickly. Things from artificial tissues are so helpful. The buttons removed, even for medium-density fabric, such a large number of them turned out to be a heavy load

SKIRT


Skirt with lace trim of the bottom. Size 38. Cloth tight suit quality, a little stretches. The belt is one-piece, reinforced with an elastic band 5 cm wide. The skirt was already sewn by me, but from jersey and without a lining. The pattern is wonderful.


Skirt with print

 On the pattern of this model I repeated the skirt, bought in the distant 90's, with a jacket from the famous Kelvin Klein. For a long time I wanted to sew such a skirt. The treatment of the belt was made exactly as in K. Klein - the original model had a belt height of 10 cm, my belt height was 5 cm, the remaining 5 cm from the belt was used as a obtacle, just bending it and fixing (attaching) the folded part to an elastic band width - 5 cm. The elastic band "put" the belt, made it hard. However, when he stripped it, the elastic band shrank by 8 cm in length. Therefore, I had to open the obtachka, first iron the newly prepared rubber band with an iron, and then sew the belt. Fabric - two-sided knitted fabric. The result is very satisfied. I think to use this pattern in the future


DRESS

I sewed the third dress for the pattern 11 / 2012_122. And this is the best proof, the fact that the magazine Burda creates a variety of taste and style of clothing that you want to sew many times.
At the base nothing changed, lowered the waist and shortened the sleeve. Fabric heavy crepe, polyester, but why is that expensive - 10 euro per meter. I was looking for a peach or coral color. And the fabric wanted thicker. Dress on the lining.



PLAID DRESS

 Good day, girls!
The idea came, to try this model with a detachable waist from the fabric to the cage, and the further I thought, the more I wanted. It was interesting to try, how it will look like a "cut" cage, it will be possible for me to dock the lines to get a single product, so that it would look.
 sleeves make plain from knitwear, in the tone of the cage. In the store, the eye "highlighted" this range, the hosiery was also found in the tone. I bought 1.1 m of checkered fabric. I did not calculate, because the waist was detachable, I did not have enough for the length of the skirt about 5 cm. I had to deliver below, to join the lines. It turned out imperceptibly. The sleeve was cut twice. In the first version I decided to cut in 4 cm. I was afraid that the jersey would hang. It turned out that it was better not to change the pattern, cut it again, and sew it as it should. Dress on the lining. Although the case, but the feeling of convenience is present, there is freedom in the girth and the knitted sleeve does not fetter movements! I liked the pattern. Here's a cage in the orange range! In the spirit of Salvador Dali - to see what is not, and draw it.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Aleksandra

Nataly